Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Relax!

I'm fine. I was really busy for a few days and didn't have time to update my blog. I logged back in today and found frantic e-mails from readers who were worried that the monkeys had gotten us. I'm touched by your concern! And I didn't mean to worry anyone - I'm sorry. I'll tell you what we've been up to in a little while - first I want to respond to some of the comments y'all have posted. Later tonight, after Gretchen's asleep, I'll have time.

And the big news: Gretchen took her first step yesterday! At least, I think she did; I still haven't convinced Derek to let us turn on the lights very often so I am not totally sure - but I swear I heard her take a step before she fell down. I bet she looked really cute.

Damn these monkeys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Gretchen's first step! You must be so proud.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.