Sunday, February 26, 2006

Johari and Nohari

My friend Ahavah cued me in to johari and nohari - check it out!

In johari, I pick from a list of positive attributes that I think apply to me; then my friends pick, and I get to compare how I see myself to how y'all see me. They call it a "personality awareness" exercise. It was developed in the 1950s; you can tell, because "can kick the shit out of evil robot monkeys" is not listed as a positive attribute.

In nohari, same deal, but with negative characteristics.

Please take a look!
My johari
My nohari


On another note entirely
, my stat tracker lets me see how people found this blog. I am not making this up: someone found us by using the search term "I need love from robot monkey."

Words fail me. Good night.

(though I suspect "Jilly" is single.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

I've heard of fetishes, but something as fatalistic as that? This person (assuming it is a person...) was lucky to have found this site rather than match.com, who, for a small monthly fee would likely be happy to hook up a stupid primate with a evil robot primate...and continue to bill your credit card after the ERM has shot their blood and guts would-be-mate to death with their laser rifle.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

DAISI?

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.