Monday, April 24, 2006

Read Between The Lines, People

Check out this news story on CNN!

FINALLY the media is starting to report what we all know. The story doesn't mention the word "robot" but I think it's pretty clear, don't you?

Tacugama Chimpanzee Sanctuary, eh? Maybe someday I'll have the resources to visit Africa. But remember this, everyone: Tacugama Chimpanzee Sanctuary. I'm not saying that's the ERM hive but it sure seems like a good candidate for the short list, doesn't it?

swear to GOD I'm going to tell you all what's been going on lately. As always, things are busy. We're packing up to leave the library but since we're low on gin the packing should go quickly, so I hope I'll have a few moments to spare tomorrow. It is so exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.