Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A technical question . . .

So our old friend Sally asks,

DAISI?

in a comment on one of the threads upstream a ways. I can only guess that she's asking who this DAISI is; I haven't read back to check, but DAISI might have moved in with us after the last time Sally checked in.

I'd like to compile a relatively brief summary of our adventures so far, to make it easier for people to catch up when they've been gone for a while - but I don't see any way to have static pages here, you know? What I'd love is a link on the side bar; click it and you'd be taken to a summary page. I'd update the summary page every few weeks, or whenever Robert complained enough about it.

Any ideas on how to do that? Thx.

btw my e-mail address is in my profile now. But if you send me anything that I think needs to be posted here, I'll do so. Fair warning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching monitor is DAISi. Watching Maddie is one geese. Good this. Human Maddie. But is good bio-human, or Kotter girl human? Not knowing. Carefulling, Clarisssa. Threw her out Kotter, but telling also where is Clarissa? Why? wwwhy? Kotter is knowing Maddie comes to Clarissa. Knowing evil crap monkeys can following. Why telling? One geese watching.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.