Thursday, March 02, 2006

I guess Robert's a monkey, too.

At least, he sure seems to be on their side.

ERM 1st Class Jilly: You certainly never attended ERM Psychological Warfare School! That's not how you talk to a human in the hope of demoralizing her! All you've done is piss her off. She'll get you and all the other evil robot monkeys in the end. By the way, if you want the ERM Psychological Warfare School assignment you have to ask for it. They don't just send people willy-nilly because it costs money. The school is held on Maui for two weeks. A nice vacation. I hear they allow you to bring a friend. Maybe some single male ERM who you've had your robot eye on?


Everything's going to hell here in the basement and everything's going to hell with my so-called friends on this blog.

I can't stand it. Maybe I should just let the monkeys kill me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

I'm glad Robert can joke while the world crumbles around us.

I'm affraid with the world's economy being...oh...non-existent, I can't afford a sense of humor.

Stay brave, stay free, fight the monkeys.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.