Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wow.

Thanks for the support. I mean that. I appreciate Robert and DAISI posting their support. I know you guys mean well.

But.

You are creeping me out. I mean, hello?

Read this:
Thinking DAISI. Maddie pissed now. Not good this. Real Zen Mistress not pissing. Maybe evil human. Maybe not real Mistress. If not mistress, OK, could be pretending from afraidness. If evil human, send away.


And this:
You'd think that a real Zen Mistress would have, 1. Known there was some drug in her macaroni & cheese; 2. Been able to keep her Wah undisturbed after awakening to being tied and sliced. I think DAISI is right-on. You'd also think that a real Zen Mistress would have known not to piss off Clarissa by being too chummy with her hubby.


In most societies, it's considered rude at best to drug nuns, then tie them up and cut them with razor blades.

I feel horrible. Jimmy Carter would be so disappointed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

when you say: "In most societies, it's considered rude at best to drug nuns, then tie them up and cut them with razor blades."

Do you mean in societies, pre or post ERMs?

Time to stop living by yesterday's ethics.

Stay brave, stay free, fight the monkeys.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.